At Ingley, Moore, Paradice & Co, LLC, our relationship with our clients lasts longer than tax season. We correspond with our clients throughout the year, helping to keep us up-to-date on any tax related developments as they happen. Regular communication helps us to reduce the risk of missing important data as tax deadlines approach. We alleviate tax stress on our clients by:
- Sending tax organizers to our clients each January detailing each item necessary for the completion of their tax returns. This ensures accuracy, limits miscommunication, and decreases the cost to our clients.
- Using tax projections to estimate clients' liabilities before they are due.
- Offering customized tax calendars including tax due dates.
Our skilled CPAs are ready to assist clients with varying needs. We work with:
- Accounting methods and periods.
- Business valuations.
- Employee Benefit Plans including pension plans, profit sharing plans, cafeteria plans, 401K plans, and section 125 plans. Entity structuring ---sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, corporation.
- Family wealth planning -- estates, trusts, gifts.
- Individuals for tax preparation, planning, and projection.
- IRS ruling requests.
- Multi-state tax issues.
- Nonprofit organizations.
- Payroll accounting including both annual and quarterly tax return preparation.
- Record retention.
- Tax audits.
Related Information: Our Tax and Accounting Links
Growth is the only evidence of life.
John Henry Newman
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.